Keynote Speaker, Conference Speaker, Event Speaker and Author
Conference speaker and author Tony Brooks is recognised as an entertaining, inspiring and impactful keynote speaker on leadership psychology and strategy.
Tony’s keynote speeches draw on the methods, experience and research of Positive Psychology and his extensive experience of working with organisational leaders and employees to take you and your audience on a captivating journey that will impact on your resilience, success and fulfilment as a leader.
Tony is an inspirational speaker and his speeches are based on his 7 step leadership model and book PI Leadership.
PI stands for “Positive Insight” and examines ways you can improve:
- How you view and lead yourself to stay on top of your game
- How you view and empower your people to get the very best from them
- How you view your situations and push through challenges to achieve your goals
What Tony brings to you and your audience
- Practical ways to control negative thinking and raise confidence
- How to develop clear and compelling direction for the future
- Ways to push through the challenges on your path to success
- Methods to create high performing teams and release potential
These are insights that have led other leaders and businesses to:
- Increase turnover by 109%
- Achieve top 100 status as Sunday Times best places to work
- Win IOD Director of the Year
You and your team are guaranteed to leave one of Tony’s keynote speeches with strategies to implement immediately!
Example topics Tony speaks on
- The Psychology of Resilience, Success and Fulfilment
- Building a Positive High Performance Culture
- Creating and Achieving Strategic Goals
Tony’s inspirational speeches are created bespoke for your event and speeches are suited for Conferences, Leaders and Team Building Events. They can be tailored from 15 to 90 minutes.
To find out more, please click the button below.
Book Tony as the speaker for your event