Leadership Coaching and Management Training
The PI Leadership™ framework is designed to be flexible, based on your needs and those of your organisation.
It consists of 7 Steps to develop Inspiring Positive Leadership and Positive Organisational Culture. Each step has 3 related ‘Positive Insights’ to support you in key areas of leadership development.
The appropriate ‘Positive Insights’ (from the 21 detailed below) are selected to form a leadership coaching / executive coaching pathway or leadership training / management training workshop that is tailored for your specific needs or those of your people.
Your leadership coaching programme combines face to face leadership coaching sessions, accountability calls, and support between sessions to ensure rapid progress. It provides access to a growing resource bank of information and tools for each of the 7 PI Leadership™ steps.
Leadership courses and management courses can be adapted to run for 1/2 day up to 1 week and can be based on one or a combination of the 21 modules detailed below.
All of our work is based on a philosophy of providing inspirational ideas and hard hitting practical solutions whilst having fun in our leadership coaching and training work together!
Click on a heading below to expand the detail.
- A mind that serves you – controlling the destructive self and releasing the potential self.
- Becoming a positive fulfilled leader – Reflection and self-knowledge, growth and wellbeing.
- Making every minute count – Personal organisation and planning.
- Becoming the leader you want to be – developing your personal leadership style and your personal brand.
- Creating a great place to work – creating a positive organisational culture so your people can thrive.
- Developing a magnetising identity – Standing out in the market place and attracting new customers.
- Creating an inspiring future – working with your people to create a clear strategic vision.
- Hitting the bullseye – setting realistic goals that will keep everyone on track.
- Getting from A to B – drilling the vision and goals down into actionable plans for all.
- Getting the very best from your people – serving your people and reinforcing positive behaviour.
- Measuring and improving performance – Implementing performance development systems.
- Working together – engaging your people fully to achieve collective goals.
- Understanding and being understood – communication, personality and Emotional Intelligence skills.
- Presenting at your peak – presentation and pitching skills to get results.
- Achieving win wins – influence, persuasion and negotiation.
- Human Selling – How to sell based on your driving Why and a set of sound principles
- Selling as a system – Developing a process and systems to provide continuous improvement
- B2B Sales Pitching – How to achieve the right results at a sales pitch
- Do what you say you will do – delivering excellent customer service.
- Maximising relationships – gaining feedback, testimonials and referrals.
- Measuring for success – Tracking key performance measures.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more about our coaching and training programmes, please call Tony on 0115 903 3133 or send an email to email@example.com.