Firstly I would like to wish you a happy and positive new year!
I hope you had a relaxing festive break, after what was a challenging 2020 for us all.
In my last podcast and article in December I looked at how to prepare and plan for 2021. We now need to execute and keep on track.
The question is do you feel you have the right mindset to keep yourself positive and on track in 2021?
In my latest podcast (and blog), I help you with some important techniques and approaches to do just that. You need to focus on your mind fitness in the same way you would your physical health and fitness.
I believe our number 1 challenge in 2021 (as in any year) will be developing and maintaining a positive mindset that will serve us well and keep us at our best.
In this podcast I look at:
- Why it all starts with habits and routines
- How optimism will energise you on the journey
- The importance of being conscious to choose the way you think
- Being your best coach
- The right approaches to improve your inspiration and motivation
- How growth mindset will serve you best
- Taking time out for mind and body
- No person is an island and we are always wise to reach out.
If you want to put yourself in the best place to start 2021 with a clear plan, you can explore this in more detail in my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- on iTunes here
- on Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I invite you to take the time to listen to the podcast to go into this in more depth to support you in making 2021 as happy and successful as you can.
Leave A Comment