My latest podcast interview was with Caroline Flanagan, the ‘Imposter Syndrome Coach for Lawyers’.
Caroline read History at Cambridge University and graduated with a BA (Hons). She then attended the College of Law, London and gained her Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice in 1997. She spent nine years working in the City of London as an international finance lawyer.
Caroline founded her own coaching and speaking business in 2008 and speaks, coaches and trains people on how to fulfil their potential when they believe they have Imposter Syndrome.
Among many areas, Caroline and I talked about:
- Her understanding of what Impostor Syndrome is
- Why she feels so passionately about this topic
- Whether she believes being labelled with Impostor Syndrome is helpful or detrimental
- How Impostor Syndrome manifests and the symptoms (Caroline’s 4 horsemen)
- What people can do to overcome this (and ACCEPTANCE is a key word here!)
It’s a fascinating 40 minutes and may well shift your view on Imposter Syndrome!
If you want to explore the episode in detail have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader, please use the link HERE.