On my latest podcast, Mark and I took a fascinating look at CREATIVITY. Especially on how we can increase creativity in business and also in life in general.
How can we be more creative?
What are some brilliant examples of creativity?
In what is often called a “portfolio career”, Mark has played the triangle at Carnegie Hall, performed a dangerous stunt as Batman on live TV and been Master of Ceremonies for the British Royal Family!
Having spent many years on concert platforms, in recording studios and in arts festival and concert planning meetings, he now leads a network community of arts and culture professionals shaping the future of our industry together.
When not growing this network, he can be found working with his partners as a Brand Strategist at Chufd, a creative social enterprise where they nurture emerging creative talent in the journey from learning to earning.
In the podcast Mark and I spoke about:
- Why creativity should be seen as ‘intelligence having fun’
- How creativity has played an important part in his life
- Why creativity is important to business leaders
- How we can become more creative
- Some amazing examples of creativity
- 3 important questions to ask yourself when making a decision
And most importantly, as Mark is an experienced Drummer…
- Who is his favourite drummer!
If you want to explore these areas in more detail, you can take 45 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www. theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support with any of these areas or in your leadership role in a broader sense, please give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.