My latest interviewee for the ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast series was Ade Fleet.
Ade is an expert in increasing creativity in organisations.
His background is in radiotherapy and medical sales, where he has always employed his creative skills, but he has now started his own business focused on improving creativity in organisations.
In the podcast, Ade covers his 5 steps to creativity:
- Create an environment for creativity in and out the office;
- Build creativity and collaboration in teams;
- Implement a creative process to add value;
- Align the creative culture with the company goals;
- Make sure there’s an action plan!
If you want to learn about all this and more, grab a coffee and join us for a fascinating half an hour.
You can access the podcast:
– on my website here
– on iTunes here
– on Stitcher here
– You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www.theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support in your leadership role, please give me a call on 07912 143040 or email me at email@example.com and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.
Leave A Comment