My latest interviewee for the ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast series was Donna Smith. Donna’s expertise is in avoiding burnout, after having a major incident with this herself over 2 years ago.
Her background was first in the legal profession, followed by 6 years in learning and development. She has now run her own business, Odonnato, for 2 years specialising in helping lawyers who are struggling with burnout.
In the podcast, Donna and I spoke about:
- The things you should do as a leader to avoid the threat of burnout
- The signs to look for to indicate you are on a downhill path!
- The importance of a morning routine
- Monitoring your self talk to pick up on danger signs
- Taking good care of yourself.
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www.theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support in your leadership role, please give me a call on 07912 143040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.