In my latest podcast you will discover how to apply lessons from the world of Neuroscience to improve your performance as a business leader.
Lynda is a cognitive neuroscientist, a business psychologist and she specialises in working with people to recalibrate their thinking, especially in terms of communication, their own limitations and embracing change.
She is founder of the Neuroscience Professional Development Programme, The Learning Lab, and she is an author, a mentor to senior leaders on behavioural change and a professional speaker. In fact, she is the current National President of the Professional Speaking Association.
- Why putting your brain in alpha frequency is beneficial to creativity and how to do this
- How habits can sabotage us and why it’s better to replace bad habits than stop them
- Is Imposter Syndrome a real thing?
- How does survival instinct play out and hold us back in modern life?
- Why we need to realise that everyone builds a perception of reality and how that is the key to understanding others
If you want to explore these areas in more detail, you can take 40 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www.theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support in your leadership role, please give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.