I’m currently going through Neuroscience training and plan to share the key nuggets from this for business leaders and trust you will find them interesting.
I’ll also be featuring each of these in regular Wednesday LinkedIn posts on ‘Neuroscience Nuggets’.
In this episode I look at 4 areas where Neuroscience can add value to leadership and business:
- How your thinking takes you down a fast and dirty path, but you should wait for the long path too
- Why multi-tasking is a myth and attempts to do it are counter productive
- How to stimulate creativity and take advantage of those early morning wake ups
- How we form habits and why it’s important to replace bad ones, not stop them
If you want to explore these 4 areas in more detail, you can take 30 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I’ve developed a ‘Leadership Boost Programme’ which provides a number of modules to impact and improve the Leadership Mindset of leaders in your business.
If you’d like to know more please feel free to give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how this can be tailored for your organisation.