I am proud to say that my new podcast series has now launched:
‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’.
The podcast series will be focused on developing your mindset and skills as a leader. It will revolutionise the way you lead by changing how you ‘think’, ‘see’ and ‘do’ in your world.
There will be specific episodes on our 9 key leadership skills, insights into specific areas of leadership, a focus on significant leaders past and present and we are lining up some exciting interviews with fascinating leaders from business, sport and other areas.
You can sign up to the podcast on iTunes and Stitcher now!
There are already 4 episodes to get you started:
You can also access the podcasts by clicking here.
A big ‘Thank You’ to people who have helped me on the way:
- Rob Moore (Disruptive Entrepreneur) for sowing the seed and providing excellent training
- Stuart Carter (The 80/20 Guy) for his wonderful coaching in getting me set up with all the software
- Jacob Greenhalgh-Lee for his rocking intro/outro music
- Thea Brooks for initial design work and advice on equipment
- Andy Price (&Company) for the final logo
I hope you all find the podcast series insightful and useful on your leadership journey!
GDPR – Continuing to receive our ‘Leadership Insights’ and information on new ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast episodes
If you would like to receive our regular Leadership Insights, Leadership Mindset podcast news, information on free offers and events, please click below to speedily confirm this.
Please click HERE.
If you need any advice on your leadership journey, feel free to call me on 07912 143040 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how I can help you in any way.