What a year it’s been! None of us could have foreseen what 2020 had in store for us as we went into the festive break 12 months ago.
You have no doubt faced many challenges, learned some new lessons and made changes.
The question for you now is what do you want 2021 to look like?
In my latest podcast and blog I help you with some important thinking to close this year down and set off on the next one in the best possible way.
Preparing and planning for 2021
In this podcast I look at:
- The importance of reflection to see the good and the lessons learned
- What went well, not so well, and what are your priorities for 2021
- The importance of clarifying the direction you intend to go in as you set sail in January
- Defining what a great 2021 looks like
- The goals, skills and changes that need to be developed or made
- Plotting the future vision over 3 months, 1 year, 3 years
- Breaking 2021 down into 4 x 90 day plans
- Monthly, weekly, and daily planning
- The habits and routines that will bring the best out of you and your people
And in the next Podcast in January, I will take a look at how you develop the Mindset and Leadership Psychology to ensure all this happens!
If you want to put yourself in the best place to start 2021 with a clear plan, you can explore this in more detail in my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- on iTunes here
- on Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I invite you to take the time to listen to the podcast to go into this in more depth to support you with your preparing and planning for 2021.