What a year 2022 has been! Globally, and I’m sure personally for you too.
You have no doubt faced challenges, learned new lessons and made changes.
In this podcast I look at:
- The importance of reflection to assess what went well, not so well and your priorities for 2023
- Clarifying the direction you intend to go in as you set sail in January
- The goals, skills and changes that need to be made to grow
- Quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily planning
- The habits and routines that will bring the best out of you and your people
- What are your sharks, lifebuoys, clouds and sunrays?
If you want to put yourself in the best place to start 2023, you can explore this in more detail in my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader, please use the link HERE.
Leave A Comment