Here is an opportunity to discover how you can lead your business to greater levels of success and happiness.
– Do you need to lead your business with a stronger sense of purpose and direction?
– Are you looking to achieve stronger results in your business?
– Do you want to enjoy what you do and get into effective action?
– Do you need to build a business based on a strong positive culture?
Then join Tony Brooks for a FREE event on:
– July 15th 2014 from 9.30 to 11.30 am at The Country Cottage hotel, Easthorpe Street, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6LA – BOOK NOW
Guest speaker: “Building your health and fitness to improve your business performance” – Laurence Clemente, Kettlebell Nottingham
– July 18th 2014 from 9.30 to 11.30 am at The Country Cottage hotel, Easthorpe Street, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6LA – BOOK NOW
Guest speaker: “Building your health and fitness to improve your business performance” – Dominic Hobdell, Fit 4 Purpose
This event will be of special interest to SOLE TRADERS and SOLO BUSINESS OWNERS, as there will also be information on the number 1 way to grow a solo business – “The Solopreneur Club” – click here for some initial information
- The event will start with informal networking over coffee.
- There will then be a presentation by Tony to uncover the 12 most important steps you need to take to keep yourself positive, achieve strong results and gain fulfilment and happiness from what you do.
- Finally, there will be an introduction to the Solopreneur Club.
Here are some quotes from people who have attended events from us previously:
“I found the talk inspirational, fast moving and entertaining. I fail to see how you could attend this workshop and not draw energy and direction from it, so recommend it whole heartedly” – Denise Lee
“It has made me look at My Business, the way I do business and myself in general in a whole new way. I even woke up this morning, the day after the seminar, with a new vigour and spring in my step knowing that I had a better sense of direction” – Brian Mcaleer, PiknFix
“I find Tony one of the most positive, upbeat and interesting speakers I have heard in a long time” – Liz Seaton, Primary Live
To join us at this unmissable event, simply click the links above and book your place at the seminar.