How is your brain performing?
Are you doing the right things for this vital organ to function anywhere near as well as it could?
As part of my recent training in the Neuroscience Professional Development Programme I have been sharing some great insights to apply to the world of leadership.
My latest podcast episode features a further 4 aspects of Neuroscience that will help you up your game!
I’m also featuring these in regular Wednesday LinkedIn posts on #Neurosciencenuggets.
If you missed part 1, you can find it here.
In this episode I look at 4 areas where Neuroscience can add value to leadership and business:
- It’s time to focus on your brain health
- The short term and long term benefits of getting enough sleep
- How confidence is a state you can induce
- Why stress is so damaging for you and ways to manage it
If you want to explore these 4 areas in more detail, you can take 30 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I’ve developed a ‘Leadership Boost Programme’ which provides a number of modules to impact and improve the Leadership Mindset of leaders in your business.
If you’d like to know more please feel free to give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how this can be tailored for your organisation.