Welcome to the 2nd in a series of blogs and podcasts applying Psychological research and theory to leadership. You can access episode 1 here.
I will also be featuring each of these 4 areas in a regular Wednesday LinkedIn post on ‘Psychology In Leadership’.
Psychology in Leadership
In this episode I look at 4 areas and apply them to leadership and business:
- Theories around the relationship of thought to language (Sapir-Whorf, Comsky, Vygotsky)
- How our memories can let us down and the Eye Witness research of Elizabeth Loftus
- Why Emotional Intelligence is an essential skill for leaders
- Neuroplasticity and how this gives us inspiration and motivation to grow and change
If you want to explore these 4 areas in detail, you can take 30 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- on iTunes here
- on Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I’ve developed a ‘Leadership Boost Programme’ which provides a number of modules to impact and improve the Leadership Mindset of leaders in your business.
If you’d like to know more, please feel free to give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at email@example.com and we can discuss how this can be tailored for your organisation.