I will also be featuring each of these 4 areas in a regular Wednesday LinkedIn post on ‘Psychology In Leadership’.
In this episode I look at 4 areas of leadership psychology and apply them to leadership and business:
- Why leaders need to be mindful of a human tendency to be obedient to authority and how this can quash important dissent
- Daniel Goleman’s work on adapting your leadership style in different circumstances and with different people
- How behavioural psychology can still have an impact on positive behaviour in the workplace
- Why the impact of Cognitive Dissonance needs to be mitigated in business
If you want to explore these 4 areas in detail, you can take 30 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- on iTunes here
- on Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I’ve developed a ‘Leadership Boost Programme’ which provides a number of modules to impact and improve the Leadership Mindset of leaders in your business.
If you’d like to know more, please feel free to give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how this can be tailored for your organisation.