My latest podcast interview was with Taryn Lee Johnston, owner of 2 book publishing companies and she was the publisher for my first book in 2015!
For Taryn, words are everything. She is passionate about stories, whether they’re personal or business related. She believes that with the right guidance, everyone can tell their story and get writing your book. Taryn loves helping an author bring their words to life.
Taryn runs two independent publishing companies (FCM Publishing and Chronos Publishing) and a media agency (FCM Media), she’s also just created a new VR project called MetaReads.
Taryn and I discussed:
- Why she has such a passion for books
- How there is now no better way to position yourself as an expert than to write a book
- What blocks people from writing their first book
- How Taryn helps people write and publish their book, from start to finish
- What makes a great non fiction book
You can find out more about Taryn at www.thefcmgroup.co.uk
And connect with her at https://www.linkedin.com/in/thefcmgroup/
If you want to explore the episode in detail have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader, please use the link HERE.