My latest Podcast Interview was with Sarah Markham of Calm In A Box.
Sarah was an experienced HR Director with many years’ experience co-creating and delivering behaviour and culture change programmes internationally across a range of global organisations.
After a difficult time and some serious health issues a number of years ago, Sarah started a side project to develop her own wellbeing practice.
Out of this came Calm In A Box with a mission to support people and organisations to find greater balance, when lives at home and at work today are often so full of busyness, overwhelm, stress and anxiety.
You can find out more about Sarah here.
Culture Change and Wellbeing
On the podcast we looked at a range of areas including:
- What Sarah’s path has been to creating Calm In A Box
- How her thinking has caused her challenges through the years and what she has learned from that
- Why Sarah thinks culture, engagement and wellbeing are so important for organisations and individuals
- What’s in her toolbox to take good care of herself that you can learn from
- Why we need to ‘Be Well’ FIRST to ‘Do Well’
If you want to explore these areas in more detail, you can take 45 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www. theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support with any of these areas or in your leadership role in a broader sense, please give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at email@example.com and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.