My latest podcast interview was with Charlie Whyman, expert marketer and head of Curious B2B Marketing.
She is also my wonderful Marketing Coach!
Charlie has sold olive oil from Sardinia, laser scanners at the bottom of gold mines and drones to commercial ships! She knows what marketing works, what doesn’t and she helps business leaders avoid the marketing injuries that cause pain and ensure the focus is on proven strategies that work.
Outside of work Charlie has a young son, is a keen cyclist and is a total tech geek!
On the Podcast:
- We also spoke in depth about the importance of remaining CURIOUS and CREATIVE in what you do and how to make sure you do that on a regular basis
- Charlie’s journey to where she is now and how being curious and creative has played a big part in her success
- How leaders can tap into their curiosity and creativity more and why this is so important
- Challenges Charlie has had with her own thinking and mindset on her journey, and her strategies with this including “Slow down to speed up”
I’ve done Charlie’s LinkedIn training, joined her B2B Marketing Club and worked with her as my 121 Marketing Coach for 9 months.
She is simply the cream of marketing and a fascinating person to listen to and learn from.
You can find out more about Charlie via LinkedIn here.
And this is the link to her website here.
If you want to find out more, you can take 45 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader please use the link HERE – https://calendly.com/tony-119/leadership-diagnostic-call
Leave A Comment