I hope 2023 has started positively for you.
During January I have been very much focused on Optimism. For myself and others!
I have been posting about Optimism throughout January on LinkedIn (which you can take a look at here).
Are you feeling optimistic at the start of 2023? Would you like to be more optimistic? Do you think it isn’t important?
In my latest podcast episode, I explore the topic in more detail and share strategies to be more optimistic in your outlook.
In this episode I look at:
- Why our default wiring has a tendency towards Pessimism
- Why would you want to be more optimistic?
- What are some proven benefits?
- Strategies to be more optimistic
- Examples of research into optimism
- How optimism relates directly to resilience
If you want to put yourself in the best place to start 2023, you can explore this in more detail in my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
? If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader, please use the link HERE.
Leave A Comment