On my latest podcast you will discover how to build a culture where employee disputes are rare. If you do get into a dispute, how to get the best outcome.
Pete Colby is an expert in mediation within businesses and organisations. After previous roles in HR and Manufacturing, followed by a senior role in HR, Pete set up his own business, called Pragmatism, to help businesses and organisations steer their way successfully through employee disputes.
In the podcast Pete and I spoke about:
- How to build an open and fair culture to avoid disputes
- Why trust is the most important aspect of leadership
- Where leadership fails organisations
- How to be pragmatic in disputes to get the best result for both sides
- Why giving grounds on both sides is essential for this to happen
- Building positive organisational cultures
If you want to learn more about avoiding and managing disputes, grab a coffee and join us for half an hour.
You can access the podcast:
– on my website here
– on iTunes here
– on Stitcher here
– You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www.theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support in your leadership role, please give me a call on 07912 143040 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.
Leave A Comment