This month, I had the pleasure of interviewing Rachael Edmondson-Clarke for my Podcast Show.
Rachael is a Health Coach and Performance Transformation Partner, and we know each other through the Professional Speaking Association, where she is soon to become the East Midlands President!
Rachael is healthily obsessed with the practical strategies that empower individuals and organisations to excel. Her mission is to foster higher performing, more engaged, and compassionate workplaces that make a positive impact on the world, while ensuring that everyone on the journey enjoys the ride.
It was fascinating to delve into the intriguing realm of the biology of leadership, unravelling the science behind what makes great leaders tick and how you can apply these insights to create a lasting impact.
We spoke about:
- Rachael’s journey from senior Sales & Marketing positions at companies like Mars, to running her own business
- How a person’s biology can influence both their mood and performance
- How leaders can take better care of themselves by focusing on the basics (NEWS)
- What are the classic mistakes leaders make when they neglect their biology
- The 4 ways to restore homeostasis
- Why we need to think more like peak performance athletes!
You can find out more about Rachael here.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the ‘Leadership Podcast Show’.
If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader, please use the link HERE.