My latest podcast interview was with Colin Mobey from Windward Coaching, who is a Teamship expert!
After 14 years working at EON in IT Consultancy and heading up Service Management & Support, Colin started Windward Coaching in 2020.
This has a focus on team development, TEAMSHIP and moving away from the concept of leadership being focused just on leaders, to it being in the hands of the WHOLE TEAM.
Outside of work Colin enjoys reading, yoga and geeking out on geek stuff!
On the podcast we covered:
- Why stopping at a layby many times during a period of burnout led to an epiphany
- Colin’s path to setting up Windward Coaching
- His core philosophies, especially in relation to team performance and TEAMSHIP
- Why we should focus on ROOT cause over symptoms with people problems
- Why we should INVOLVE people more than ENGAGE them
- How ‘Survival Psychology’ can impact the performance of teams
- What he sees the future of teams looking like
You can find out more about Colin via LinkedIn.
And this is the link to his personal website.
If you want to find out more, you can take 50 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to book a ‘Complimentary 30 Minute Leadership Diagnostic Call’ to talk through your biggest challenge as a leader, please use the link HERE.