I hope your year is ending positively and you are keeping safe and well.
Every year I create a ‘Reflections Worksheet‘ for clients and other key contacts and I though it would be good to share with you in my last mailing of 2021.
It’s a useful exercise to go through this, to take in the reflections from 2021 and look forwards to 2022.
You can access the PDF here.
Please let me know if you would like any help or advice in relation to this and you can happily book a complimentary call using this link.
On my last podcast of 2021, Kathryn Rodgers and I took a look at the positives that have come about due to remote and hybrid working. But we also discussed the pitfalls and important issues to be mindful of.
Kathryn is an independent HR consultant who works with small businesses to help them find the right HR solutions for their company and their people. You can find her here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/krodgershr
In the podcast interview, Kathryn and I spoke about:
- The trends we are seeing in working arrangements across companies
- How people are responding to going back into the office and hybrid working
- The dangers with remote and hybrid working and how we can mitigate for these
- What looks to be the best model
- What the future looks like in working patterns
If you want to explore these areas in more detail, you can take 40 minutes out to have a listen to my latest ‘Leadership Mindset – Think, See, Do’ podcast episode.
You can access the podcast:
- On Spotify here
- On iTunes here
- On Stitcher here
- You can also search for Leadership Mindset by Tony Brooks on podcast Apps which you can find on iTunes, Stitcher, podcast Apps
- You can also find the podcast on my website by clicking here
I trust you will find this podcast interesting and please feel free to share, subscribe and explore others in the series.
If you would like to see how you are performing in 9 key leadership skills, take our FREE Leadership Diagnostic tool at www.theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com.
If you feel you need support in your leadership role, please give me a call on 07912 143 040 or email me at email@example.com and we can discuss how I can support your leadership development.
All that remains is to wish you a safe and restful festive break and very best wishes for 2022!