Here is an opportunity to discover how you can lead your business to greater levels of success and happiness.
– Do you need to lead your business with a stronger sense of purpose and direction?
– Are you looking to achieve stronger results in your business?
– Do you want to enjoy what you do and get into effective action?
– Do you need to build a business based on a strong positive culture?
Then join Tony Brooks for an event on:
– January 26th 2015 from 9.30 to 11.30 am at The Country Cottage hotel, Easthorpe Street, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6LA – BOOK NOW
Guest speaker: “Building your health and fitness to improve your business performance” – Dominic Hobdell of Fit4Purpose
Tickets are £19 (plus booking fee) – book before 31st December to get your early bird ticket at just £10 (plus booking fee).
This event will be of special interest to SOLE TRADERS and SOLO BUSINESS OWNERS, as there will also be information on the number 1 way to grow a solo business – “The Solopreneur Club” – click here for some initial information
- The event will start with informal networking over coffee.
- There will then be a presentation by Tony to uncover the 12 most important steps you need to take to keep yourself positive, achieve strong results and gain fulfilment and happiness from what you do.
- Finally, there will be an introduction to the Solopreneur Club.
Here are some quotes from people who have attended events from us previously:
“I found the talk inspirational, fast moving and entertaining. I fail to see how you could attend this workshop and not draw energy and direction from it, so recommend it whole heartedly” – Denise Lee
“It has made me look at My Business, the way I do business and myself in general in a whole new way. I even woke up this morning, the day after the seminar, with a new vigour and spring in my step knowing that I had a better sense of direction” – Brian Mcaleer, PiknFix
“I find Tony one of the most positive, upbeat and interesting speakers I have heard in a long time” – Liz Seaton, Primary Live
To join us at this unmissable event, simply click the links above and book your place at the seminar.
Success is different for everyone. What success is for one person might be completely different for someone else, much like happiness.
Success certainly isn’t money, just ask the majority of people with money and they will give a different definition of success than those with less money.